- Microsoft borrows an icon from Apple. Pixel for pixel. They just screw it up somehow while resizing.
- The controversial, though caritative MacHeist is on.
- Remember the QuickTime-MySpace debacle about a week ago? Now some people still try to pin it all on Apple, and also make it into some huge thing.
- Someone has found a way to beat Apple's iTunes authorization limit, and is releasing sotware to help prospective EULA breakers.
- Speaking of iTunes: music sales are said to collapse at iTunes (and elsewhere).
- Even though iPhone rumor supplies still last, there's a new kid on the block: say hello to the Aqua replacement rumor.
- Oh, and there's the Adobe Creative Suite 3 public beta rumor.
- Documents reveal that Vista chief Jim Allchin went on the record saying 2 years ago that he'd buy a Mac if he weren't working for Microsoft.
And it's only Tuesday.